Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sarah Hyland Covers Bello January 2014



Sarah Hyland covers the January 2014 issue of Bello Magazine.

On her new year's resolution:“I think my new year’s resolution, like the rest of America, is to get into better shape. [Laughs]. It’s the universal new year’s resolution, which none of us are ever able to keep. You know, if it happens it happens, but I don’t want to beat myself up over it."

On her plans for this year: "I want to be able to work this hiatus, but I’m going to be carving out some vacation time for Matt and I. I want to be able to have the chance to maybe travel to Europe or some place tropical that’s rich with culture so that I can feed my mind and not just feed my work addiction."

On her role in "Bonnie & Clyde":"It was so much fun. I got to wear a wig and dark lipstick the entire time. It was the first time that I was able to do my own stunts per se – with artificial gunshots being released – while I’m running through the forest."

No comments:

Post a Comment