Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Victoria Justice Covers Teen Vogue








On her Twilight obsession: “I used to be such a nerd. In middle school my best friend, Audrey, and I would read chapters of ‘Twilight’ together over the phone. I’ve never been a partier. So many girls only care about guys and looking good all the time. I just thought that was so boring.”

On the Disney-Nickelodeon rivalry: “People always ask me, ‘Is there a rivalry between the Nickelodeon and Disney stars? Do you guys hate each other?’ Like everyone has to be on one team. If you’re a Selena Gomez fan, you can’t be a Victoria Justice fan. We’re both half-Latin, and people put us in the same category.”

On what you won’t catch her wearing: “I hate sequins, sparkles, and pink. I have to have a certain image, but if it were my choice, I would wear something a lot more edgy.”

On dating: “I’m a guy’s girl. In this industry, it’s hard to find a solid girl friend. I’d love to have tons, though. I’d kill for it!”


No comments:

Post a Comment