Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ashley Greene Covers BlackBook



Ashley Greene takes the November 2011 cover of BlackBook.

On dating rumours: "I'm dating everyone! My brother lives in LA and won't even walk outside a restaurant with me. He's like, 'I don't want to be romantically linked to you.'"

On past jobs:"I worked at the dry cleaner across from my school, I worked accounts payable for a company, I did hosting, I worked at a bowling alley, I worked at a boutique. I worked at a hotel, I worked at a restaurant, I did modeling, I worked everywhere. And I didn't get fired!"

On her dad: "My dad used to be in the Marines, so no one is going to give him flack. At 14, I was being a little brat, I thought I knew everything, and my dad was like, 'I own your bed, your TV, everything.' There was a lot of discipline, and with what I'm doing now, I'm glad for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment