Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Aly Michalka & Ashley Tisdale: Seventeen Cover Girls!





Ashley Tisdale and Aly Michalka take the October 2010 cover of Seventeen magazine.

Ashley on cheerleaders: “I definitely think cheerleaders have no fear. When I took the Hellcats job I was like whoa, this is a sport. Cheerleaders deserve a lot of respect for what they do.”

Aly on her sister: “When it comes to my sister and I, I think the most shocking thing that people find out about us is the fact that we’re not competitive at all. We’ve actually auditioned for films for the same role together, and we’re not competitive. I think it’s because I would rather her get a job than anybody else if it wasn’t me.”

Ashley on being shy: I know I come off like a very outgoing person, and yeah, I’m outgoing, but there’s also a part of me that still likes to be in my little shell sometimes.

Aly on serious relationships: “In a serious relationship I will definitely write music about a guy. I’m totally into mix tapes and I’m all about small little things. I’ll drop by their door and just leave a gift or come over if they’re sick and make them chicken noodle soup and rent a DVD and play board games. I think those little things mean a lot to someone.”

No comments:

Post a Comment