Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Naya Rivera: Q & A With TeenVogue

Naya Rivera sat down with TeenVogue Magazine for a Q & A session.

When you're not in your Cheerios get-up, what is your personal style like?
It depends. Day to day I run around in moccasins, thermals and jeans. Super comfy is my style all around. I am definitely a jeans and t-shirt girl. I don't wear heels unless I have to.

Do you ever wish you had another costume?
No, I really like the fact that she wears it all the time. I think it keeps her consistent and obviously there is a stigma that comes with it.

What character from Glee most reflects your high school experience?
If Rachel Berry and Artie had a baby - that would be me. I was in my own head, I thought I had everything going on, but everyone thought I was annoying. I mean people talked to me, but I was still really nerdy.

Did you find high school to be as divided and vicious as it is portrayed on Glee?
I didn't have that great of a high school experience. I didn't really fit in anywhere. No one really was good to me, and I never really had any friends. I was always my own person, and everyone at that age is like grouped together like: "We need to eat over here and you can't eat lunch anywhere else because we are eating lunch here!" And I thought that was dumb.

Did you go to prom?
I went to prom once... I thought I was so cool. I wore a terrible dress and it's embarrassing when you see the pictures. It's really endearing and cute at the same time. We took a before and after. There is picture of me on way out and I am so happy, and then when mom picked me up, my hair is down and my make-up is running.

No comments:

Post a Comment