Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Amanda Bynes Is Quitting Acting

Amanda Bynes took to her official Twitter to say that she is officialy retiring from acting.

"I don't love acting anymore so I've stopped doing it," Bynes tweeted around 3 a.m. Saturday morning.

According to the onetime Nickelodeon kid, "Being an actress isn't as fun as it may seem. I've never written the movies & tv shows I've been apart of, I've only acted like the characters the producers or directors wanted me to play."

Bynes, who's headlined not one, but two television shows since age 13, went on to say: "If I don't love something anymore I stop doing it." Hence, the abrupt end to her still-budding acting career.

And just to make sure we understood what she was trying to say, Bynes wrapped up her rant with a pretty solid declaration. "I know 24 is a young age to retire," she wrote, "but you heard it here first I've retired."

2 comments:

  1. Im sad. I love amanda. I think she's an awesome actress and she's very funny. I own some of her movies. My favorite is She's the Man. I could watch that movie over and over....I do actually. LOL! I sure gonna miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't want Amanda Bynes to stop acting. Shes great in she's the man. I watch it over and over again. She is one of the best actress's ever. She is one of my favourite actress's and celebrities.

    ReplyDelete