Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lucy Hale Covers Girl's Life Magazine


Lucy Hale takes the December/January 2010 cover of Girl's Life Magazine.

On who she would kiss under the mistletoe: ” I've Never been kissed under the mistletoe! Can you believe that? I feel like that only happens in movies. That will be my goal this year. I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He’s adorable, so he’d be my pick!”

On being good pals with on-screen love interest Ian Harding: “He has such a genuine, relatable quality. He’s so sweet and a loyal friend. We’re always talking to each other about the people we’re dating. I could see myself being friends with him for a long time.”

On her PLL costars: “Ashley and I find the same things funny. And we love to decorate. Our dressing rooms were old and dusty, so we went to Target and got sheets to cover the couches and add bright colors. We totally made everything over. Troian is one of the smartest people I’ve ever met. She’s got a great head on her shoulders, and she’s a sweetheart, too. Shay's outgoing and glamorous. When Shay walks into a room, all heads turn!”

No comments:

Post a Comment